Can the process be optimized further?
Ok, just show me how to optimize it... (The main concept)
2. The corresponding second column (of the same row) is filled up with an integer which is decided by the
- If it is the source, then the number used is 1.
- For every next level of the tree, zero (0) is apprehended to the end of the number that its immediate parent/ancestor was given.
- For every node, a number is added (in the end of the number previously obtained), which is equal to the sequential order of that node in that level in which it is accessed, taking only those nodes in account which have the same parent (not ancestor).
How is it gonna help me?
1. The number with higher number of acceptable zero is of a higher level.